Thursday, July 5, 2012

Celebrate Summer Creations

I some times find it hard to scrap summer vacation layouts. I sometimes feel I have scrapped the theme (and subjects) over and over again! You know: pool photos, happy kids, hiking snapshots etc etc. I browse the net to find inspiration and suddenly it's there: the image or challenge that get me started.

Have you noticed we have a Celebrate Summer Challenge Crop? The rules are super simple: All challenges are due by Sunday, August 12, 11:59 p.m. PST. Please post your creations in both the gallery and the challenge thread. Sound easy enough? It is! We want this to be a slow-paced source of inspiration to keep you scrapping your summer photos, so play along and have fun!!

 It so fun to visit the gallery and the forum to see what our readers have created, inpired my the challenges.
Here are a few of them:

Layout by Kali for the Here Comes The Sun challenge

Card by Linda for the Vintage Suimsuite challenge

Layout by Fleur for the Let's Go To The Beach challenge

What about you - have you startet your summer photos yet?

0 comments: