Saturday, August 18, 2012

.:August kit- Altered Gift box:.

Hi!
Katarina here witht his months altered inspiration :)

The Carta Bella-Beautiful Moments are a really romantic paperline, could as easily be a valentines kit, and I love the dark red together witht he pale green and pale yellow colours.
And today I´m going to share with you a small giftbox-drawer I´ve made for my little girl.

My daughter is 7 yrs old and a huge collector of pretty things, it can be seahells, stones, pieces of seaglass, and other glittery stuff.. and today I did a small treasurebox containing three small matchboxes for her to store those pretty things in...



To make this little pretty box I have used a Silhouette Studio Cutting files. All I had to do was to resize and cut it out with my Silhouette.

When the cut was done all I had to do was to mount all the parts together...





Materials used:
Carta Bella Paperline
Bazzill basics
Satin ribbon
Twine Maraschino red-The Twinery
brads-Indie Chic-from july kit

Hope you got some Ideas to try out yourself :)
If you dont have your own cutting file system you can always find templates at fex Mirkwood Designs.

Have fun!!
//Katarina

0 comments: