Friday, September 21, 2012

Good bye to the Nook!


It is my turn to bid a fond farewell to our online home and community. That is really what it is right, our own little home and scrappy family. Although I have only been on the forum for just over a year, I feel honoured to have known so many great scrappers and make new friends.

Who would have thought that a kit company could bring so many people together globally!? That is the wonder of My Scrapbook Nook. It must be from the fondness of the so well put together kits... I thought I would share a few of my favorite pages from the kits I was lucky enough to work with during my term this year!

In no particular order:





Just want to say thank you to everyone at the Nook for being so great - keep in touch!
Will miss you all! :)

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Just love your style, and was so thrilled to meet another Pegger on the forum. It's been so great getting to know you Miss Funnypants :)

Zarah said...

Absolutely beautiful projects and a darling post. I'm so glad we have the FB-group to chat in!