Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Nook Tribute→Marinette

Time flies too fast...
I remember my first visit on the message board;) It was in November 2O10...almost two years.
I was so intimidated because of my language.
At this moment, I had troubles speaking English..
So, sometimes I wrote in French LOL!
I was struck by how girls get me comfortable.
A warm welcome.I was so glad♥

Since this time, I come every day on the message board. It's so important for me to read what's in life of my friends.
I feel at home.
I was so glad to be a part of the wonderfu team. I love every girl and I loved each kit.
I found so much inspiration with the other girls. So talented women.

52012

14

5003

summermemories520

heureux

5206

becool550


Today I feel so sad that the NOok is closing:(
I love you all my NOokers♥♥♥
Je vous adore♥♥♥

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Your English has come so far Marinette! Thank you for trusting us and allowing yourself to get more comfortable with the language. Thankfully scrapping is a universal language, one we all love to speak. Loved your tribute. Am so happy to have met you.

Zarah said...

Since day one, you have been a ray of sunshine on the boards, and your amazing talent and sweet comments have made my day many times. J'adore, mon ami!